Monday, June 6, 2011

C4T #1

teacher motivational poster



The message or overview of Creating Safe Learning Environments, was to get students ready to learn.The classroom environment must be appropriate for learning to take place. A students environment creates the mood and is a prerequisite for learning. The atmosphere of your classroom must enable students to create and explore learning. Students must feel comfortable in their surroundings in order for them to progress while learning. Parent involvement is also key to the environment of a classroom. The classroom should be a place for both student,parents, and teachers working together during the educational growth and development.

In my first comment, I stated that I was an edm 310 student from USA. I strongly agree with Creative Safe Learning Environments for your classroom. I feel like this will help me as I prepare for my teaching career.

The next post emphasized continuous education for teachers. Teachers must continue to grow and learn in order for the classroom environment to be conducive for learning. Furthermore, when teachers and educators come together for learning,there are new ideas, strategies,and techniques e created. When this occurs excitement and passion for learning takes place for teachers and students. It is invigorating for teachers to gain new knowledge on the same concepts that are taught year after year.

My comment left for this post was also favorable. I believe that teachers must be passionate about teaching. I think when teachers are working together to learn new ideas, it creates excitement that overflows into the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment