Saturday, July 16, 2011

Final Report On PLN

PLN

A Personal Learning Network is designed for creating connections and developing a network in order to enhance professional development. My Personal Learning Network, PLN, is an efficient and convenient way to organize resources and links. My PLN has allowed me to enhance my professional development network in order to locate resources to help connect with other educators and educational material. A PLN gives an individual a variety of topics to locate which in turn will open up a wealth of information that will continue to expand.

My PLN is organized with educational information that has been convenient for me to access while I am in school. I will continue to build my PLN in this area for continued learning and professional development. Every time I explore my PLN on Symbaloo, I find other resources to pull from which allows me to expand my network. The next section of my PLN focuses on personal information that I utilize often, such as, banking, paying monthly bills, physicians, and necessary information that I refer to often. I have also designated an area of interest on my PLN. These resources are available to me for entertainment purposes. I enjoy the ease and convenience of being able to go to this site to access all of my information.

I do believe I will continue to develop my PLN on a professional level. I also believe that I will continue to extend my PLN for personal reasons. I am looking forward to devoting more time with this wonderful resource. I have only touched the surface on my PLN, but this will be an ongoing process for my educational and personal development.

Symbaloo logo

1 comment:

  1. Regina, It's a great habit to add resources to your PLN as you find them! This will help you keep your PLN as up to date and helpful as possible. Good job.

    ReplyDelete